Our peeled garlic cloves come to make cooking (and life) easier.
Garlic. How good it is, how much flavor it gives to our dishes, doesn’t it? But what about peeling, chopping, crushing …? Not so fun, right? How many times has the smell stayed on your fingers for days? How much time have we lost in removing the skin and chopping each clove? Would not it be great to have peeled garlic cloves ready at any time?
NOW IT IS POSSIBLE!
Our peeled garlic cloves are 100% natural, without preservatives or colorings, of the best variety … unique, exclusive, and simply GARLIC. And, what is more, it is Spanish garlic, cultivated and produced in our fields, and of a very high quality.
Any self-respecting cook uses garlic in his/her recipes. It is an essential ingredient in the Spanish and Mediterranean diet, and it is full of properties that strengthen our health. From now on, you will not have to peel each clove and waste valuable time in the kitchen. Not to mention cleaning. It’s as easy as opening the bag, taking out as many cloves you need and … cooking!
In El Explorador we shell the garlic heads to later peel the cloved and have them ready for you whenever you need them. We do the work for you! There’s nothing like peeled garlic cloves from El Explorador. As soon as you try them, you will not be able to manage without them any more!
We would love you to experience their flavour at its best, so here you have a GARLIC SOUP recipe. Autumn is here, and you will fancy something warm!
1. Slice 250 grams of hard bread into thin and small slices, and 4 slices of serrano ham into strips.
2. Heat up 80 ml of olive oil in a saucepan and brown ten El Explorador peeled garlic cloves.
3. Set the cloves aside and put the slices of bread in the saucepan. Cook until they get roasted.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add 1 teaspoon of ‘El Explorador’ sweet paprika and 6 glasses of water. Add the cloves and ham and cook on a low heat for 20 minutes.
5. Try the soup and add as much salt as necessary. Raise the heat and bring the soup to the boil. Once it is boiling, add 4 eggs one by one until they set.
Try this recipe with our peeled garlic cloves and tell us what you think. We are looking forward to hearing you!